You can explore partnering with SBI Foundation for a specific project. If your organisation works in one or more of the focus areas supported by SBI Foundation.
Eligible NGOs should:
- Certify tax-exempt status under 12 AA, Section 80(G) and/or 35 A ( C ) and/or FCRA of the Indian Income Tax Act, 1965.
- Submit Assets and Liabilities statements of all its Directors/ Trustees Download Assets and Liabilities.
- Have a track record of a minimum of 3 years of service.
- Have executed similar projects in the past.
- Not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Please do not submit funding requests for:
- Individual needs, including scholarships, sponsorships and other forms of financial aid.
- Fund-raising activities, such as galas, benefits, dinners and sporting events.
- Goodwill advertising, souvenir journals or dinner programs.
- Travel for individuals or groups.
- Sectarian activities of religious organizations.
- Political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns.
- Books, magazines or articles in professional journals.
- Endowments or capital campaigns, except restoration projects.
- Activities are other than the ones mentioned in Schedule VII of the Indian Companies Act, 2013.
- Singing concerts, music and dance festivals, award function and Bhajan-Kirtan.
If your organisation qualifies for the aforementioned eligibility criteria, then submit the profile of your organisation along with the proposal to explore partnership opportunities with SBI Foundation.
The proposal note should be filled properly with precise answer/reply to/in each section and you can submit your application online by submitting the proposal note along with the required documents on the given tab -'Click here to submit your proposal'.
Kindly send the document in .doc or .pdf format only. You are requested to not send any additional material by email / postal service/courier at this time.
Please note that applicants will receive a response from the SBI Foundation within 30 days.
If the proposal note submitted by you is found to be feasible with reasonable required financial outlay, we will take you through the grant-making process. It involves projects proposal submission in our standard formats, providing necessary details in the Due diligence forms, multiple levels of review and evaluation. It may take some time between three to six months and in going through the different levels of review and evaluation is not an indication of the fruition of grant support. The final decision on sanction / non-sanction of a grant application will be known only at the end of the review process.
Click here to submit your proposal
Alternatively applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org